    What can I do?

    Thanks

    bye

    Nope, Mar 22, 2006

  2. On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:00:07 +0100, "Nope"
    <> wrote:

    >I've installed latest BIOS and Drivers......
    >
    >My pc simply freeze and to restart it, I had to turn off physically my
    >pc....I even can't reach the Task Manager window.....
    >
    >And when I restart Windows, it shows to me an Error Report in wich it's
    >written that the error is caused by the video card and that this problem is
    >common and currently unresolved.......
    >
    >What can I do?

    If you find out..let me know. I had exactly the same problem using
    both the native XP drivers and the latest certified Matrox drivers.

    Regards,

    www.shwoodwind.co.uk

    Stephen Howard, Mar 23, 2006

  3. In article <4421acc1$0$36931$>,
    says...
    > I've installed latest BIOS and Drivers......
    >
    > My pc simply freeze and to restart it, I had to turn off physically my
    > pc....I even can't reach the Task Manager window.....
    >
    > And when I restart Windows, it shows to me an Error Report in wich it's
    > written that the error is caused by the video card and that this problem is
    > common and currently unresolved.......
    >
    > What can I do?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > bye

    during years i had one with a loosened heatsink and another one which
    needed more airflow - both showing also effects like yours . i would let
    cool them good in first place .
    --
    gravity is still active
    -<--@