g400

Discussion in 'Matrox' started by Marcin Nowak, Dec 6, 2003.

  1. Marcin Nowak

    Marcin Nowak Guest

    I have problem; i have matrox g400 with new drivers and bios; i have also
    new directX 9.0b and i don't see textures and text. Are there other drivers
    or emulator softoware of directX 9.0???

    1. Advertising

  2. Rick

    Rick Guest

    "Marcin Nowak" <> wrote in message news:bqta0r$pgv$...
    > I have problem; i have matrox g400 with new drivers and bios; i have also
    > new directX 9.0b and i don't see textures and text. Are there other drivers
    > or emulator softoware of directX 9.0???

    Sorry, the G400 doesn't support DX9, even under software
    emulation. Update your card.

    Rick