    Barb
    ps...yell if I didn't give enough info please.
    , Sep 19, 2004

  2. Guest

    Re: G450 Info needed...oops, forgot this

    Am planning on trying this KVM Dual Display switch.....forsee any problem?

    http://www.provantage.com/buy-7STRK...deo-switches-accessories-sv421dd-shopping.htm

    Many thanks again!

    Barb

  3. Kevin Lawton Guest

    A P650 should be quite okay, or you could save yourself some money and try
    to get a G450 or G400 on e-bay.

    Kevin Lawton, Oct 23, 2004