    at
    btinternet dot
    com
    Jim E, Jun 17, 2009

  2. Jim E

    Jim E Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In article <1Tb_l.10261$2>,
    > says...
    >> Can anyone do me a copy of this? I stood on mine and it broke in half!!!
    >> Must have had a defect in it because it was a clean snap!
    >>

    > <snip>
    > What's on the disk that can't be found here?
    >
    > http://www.gigabyte-usa.com/Products/Motherboard/Products_Spec.aspx?
    > ClassValue=Motherboard&ProductID=2631&ProductName=GA-73PVM-S2
    >
    > http://preview.tinyurl.com/kqxuuw

    That link takes me to a GA-P35C-DS3R (rev. 2.0)
    Jim E, Jun 18, 2009

  3. Jim E

    testeur Guest

  4. Jim E

    Jim E Guest

    Jim E, Jun 19, 2009
  5. Jim E

    andy Guest

    http://www.gigabyte-usa.com/Support/Motherboard/Utility_List.aspx
    andy, Jun 19, 2009
  6. Jim E

    testeur Guest

    testeur, Jun 19, 2009
  7. Jim E

    peter Guest

    A little search on the Gigabyte website would have turned all this up
    Help is given gladly but you also need to learn to help yourself

    peter

    or disruptive,please ignore it.
    to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate :)

    peter, Jun 19, 2009