    But I'm wondering if 2GB is still OK.

    Many Thanks,
    Khoan.

    khoan, Jan 3, 2010
  2. khoan

    khoan

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2010
    For posterity, I'm posting the result. When installed into DIMM 1 & 3, 2GB was recognized!

    Failed the first time, only 1GB was recognized. Power down, reinstall RAM again same slot (1 & 3), power up, voila, 2GB recognized by BIOS (version F4).

    Thanks for all your quick replies.

    khoan, Jan 11, 2010
  3. khoan

    cej102937

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2012
    yo, thanks

    Thank you so much for posting the resolution!!

    I have the same question, and will now buy the RAM!

    cej102937, Jan 10, 2012