GA-8INXP replacement

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by cryofuse, Oct 5, 2008.

  1. cryofuse

    cryofuse

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2008
    Messages:
    5
    Hi,

    My GA-8INXP motherboard seems to have died on me and I would like to keep all (or at least most) of my other components. As the board is discontinued I cannot get it fixed and have had no luck finding someone who sells them. Can someone suggest a decent replacement that is still currently being sold?

    Components attached:
    Pentium 4 / 3.06 GHz, 512Kb, 533MHz (socket 478)
    550 Watt PSU
    4 x 1GB DDR PC3200, CL=3, Unbuffered, NON-ECC, DDR400
    ATi Radeon X1950 Pro (AGPx8)
    Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platinum
    300 GB SATA Hard Drive
    DVD +/- RW Drive (IDE)
    Floppy Drive

    Or does anyone know where I could purchase another GA-8INXP motherboard?

    Any help would be greately appreciated.
    cryofuse, Oct 5, 2008