GA-970A-UD3P

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by woods787, Jul 14, 2014.

  1. woods787

    woods787

    I just installed this motherboard this past Thursday and don't know if it is the norm for it, but when I start up nothing appears on my monitor, in fact it goes to sleep, then when the pc finally boots up with one beep, the post appears on screen. When I turn the pc on everything is lit up as if to start, but nothing until a few seconds later.

    Cooler Master 750 PSU (Changed it from an ANTEC 750 PSU thinking this could be the problem but it isn't)
    16 GB RAM, Ballistic
    AMD FX4100 3.6MHz
    GeForce GT430 graphics card
    2 DVD RW players
    Windows 7 64bit
    WD 1 TB hard drive

    Except for the PSU everything else was on my previous motherboard, GA970A-UD3, and never ran into anything like this. It not only does it on startup but on a restart also. It just sits there and then boots. Appreciate any help and if it happens to be the norm with this motherboard then I will accept it.

    Had to change motherboards as on the old one the BIOS took 20 seconds to POST on screen, but at least it did POST right away......

    woods787, Jul 14, 2014