GA-EX58-UD3R Problem Please help

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by JDLSuper55, Mar 18, 2010.

  1. JDLSuper55

    JDLSuper55

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    My computer yesterday all of a sudden shut down, and then it would just start up just enough to kick the fans on and turn lights on then it would turn back off and then it would do that over and over. I would unplug the power and then plug it back in. I would push the power button and then it would do the same thing so I would have to unplug it again. I tried pulling a battery and removing the video card and still does the same thing. Please help.