    to the e-mail! Kudos to Gigabyte for a small, yet appreciated, act of
    positive customer service.

    Brent

    Brent Huiberts, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Brent Huiberts

    RM Guest

    "Brent Huiberts" <> wrote in message
    news:CHO%d.750591$Xk.217993@pd7tw3no...
    > Regarding my earlier post re: this motherboard and nTune. I was hesitant
    > to e-mail Gigabyte, thinking that I'd never heard back from them. I
    > received a response from them earlier today, saying that the GA-K8NF-9
    > *does* support nTune, with a BIOS update--a copy of which was attached to
    > the e-mail! Kudos to Gigabyte for a small, yet appreciated, act of
    > positive customer service.
    >
    > Brent

    Which BIOS version did they send? If it's F2 then I've already tried it and
    it locks up solid.

    They might be refering you to their own Easytune software - which did
    require a BIOS update, and does work on this board. But it's a useless piece
    of software anyway.

    RM, Mar 22, 2005

  3. Brent Huiberts

    gus Guest

    Hi,
    my K8NF-9 F2 BIOS version (came with it) "does" run nTune right.

    Regards.

    gus, Mar 26, 2005