GA-X48T-DQ6

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by timelord, Oct 4, 2009.

  1. timelord

    timelord Guest

    Anyone out there using a Core 2 Extreme processor with this board??
    The Processor i can get at a reasonable price is the QX9650 whereas i
    currently use a Core 2 Quad Q9300.
    On average how much difference is there in overall performance??

    I have Googled this but cannot find any comparison charts and alike.

    Thanks all.

    1. Advertising

  2. peter

    peter Guest

    http://www.insidehw.com/Reviews/CPU/Intel-Core-2-Quad-CPUs-Side-By-Side.html

    peter

    or disruptive,please ignore it.
    to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate :)