    This board is not the same as ATX boards. If anyone has had to
    replace one, please let me know how you procured it.

    Vince
    El Cugino, Mar 4, 2007

  2. It happens that El Cugino formulated :
    > I am looking for a Micro BTX form socket 939 motherboard. The
    > KTBC51G motherboard is one of what I'm looking for. Most all of the
    > Gateway GT series computers with the athlon 64 and 64x2's have them.
    >
    > This board is not the same as ATX boards. If anyone has had to
    > replace one, please let me know how you procured it.
    >
    > Vince

    Vince,

    Only a suggestion but ebay has a "want it" section, you might post
    there asking as, the bots do a good job of searching all listings, and
    most of the major sellers also scan that area...

    JR the postman
    Postman Delivers, Mar 6, 2007

  3. El Cugino

    SFB Guest

    Gateway sells the board for $150 via its parts section of its webpage

    SFB

    SFB, Jun 4, 2007