GAteway M320 Laptop 15" active matrix (tft) screen

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by vtryismn, Nov 2, 2005.

  1. vtryismn

    vtryismn Guest

    I have a gateway display that is dark. I can vaguely see the desktop
    and have to use external monitor. I think the backlight is gone. Ca
    anyone tell me how to disassemble the screen in order to replace th
    screen