    the Drivers CD that (supposedly) came with it.

    Anyone with one of these, please help!

    Thanks/...
    ldoodle, Apr 2, 2007

  2. ldoodle

    mdp Guest

    ldoodle wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > A friend has this laptop and screwed it up. I've just done a
    > re-install of Windows XP Home (both proper install and restore CD),
    > but am having real trouble finding drivers for it, especially on
    > Gateway's site.
    >
    > I have found all but the audio and ethernet drivers, and don't have
    > the Drivers CD that (supposedly) came with it.
    >
    > Anyone with one of these, please help!
    >
    > Thanks/...

    Network:

    http://support.gateway.com/support/...latform=10022&model=11197&os=10406&type=10095

    This might also be of help:

    gtwupd.exe - Gateway Update, version 3.2.0.8
    Gateway Update is an automated driver update utility that will scan
    your computer and find the latest drivers for you automatically.
    Supports: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows 98SE, Windows
    98
    Note: This file is only for products purchased and driver releases
    before August 1, 2004 with the following operating systems: Windows XP,
    Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows 98SE, or Windows 98.

    found here:

    http://support.gateway.com/support/...latform=10022&model=11197&os=10406&type=10091
    mdp, Apr 2, 2007