GeForce4 Ti4200 AGP 8X

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Guest, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I can't find driver that will work with Windows 98se can some point me to
    the right website. Have already tried nVidia Site and none of them work.

    1. Advertising

  2. <> wrote in message
    : I can't find driver that will work with Windows 98se can some point me to
    : the right website. Have already tried nVidia Site and none of them work.

    chaintech or another? I've got chaintech 64MB and I'm using ... 40.72 I
    believe.
    :
    :