    kind regards
    Blackatt
    , Nov 4, 2008

  2. Hueyduck Guest

    a écrit :
    > Hi Gigabyte,
    >
    > I've been having problems with my Gigabyte GA-P35C-DS3R sens i first
    > got it it's not broken, it just won't work well with my Crucial DDR2
    > BallistiX PC8500 RAM.

    Hi,

    I have the same Mobo as you, adn I had to change my memory brand in
    order to get a percetly stable system. Before I make the change, Windows
    would launch fine, but would crash if I loaded the CPU for to long a time.
    A memtest was showing errors.

    You have to realise that your problem might be solved only by changing
    you RAM sticks.
    This MB is really not compatible with all the brands and models, that is
    what I discovered.

    Last point: I don't think this usenet forum is read by many Gigabyte
    employees, is it?

    Huey
    Hueyduck, Nov 10, 2008

  3. Gorby Guest

    Hueyduck wrote:
    > a écrit :
    >> Hi Gigabyte,
    >>
    >> I've been having problems with my Gigabyte GA-P35C-DS3R sens i first
    >> got it it's not broken, it just won't work well with my Crucial DDR2
    >> BallistiX PC8500 RAM.

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have the same Mobo as you, adn I had to change my memory brand in
    > order to get a percetly stable system. Before I make the change, Windows
    > would launch fine, but would crash if I loaded the CPU for to long a time.
    > A memtest was showing errors.
    >
    > You have to realise that your problem might be solved only by changing
    > you RAM sticks.
    > This MB is really not compatible with all the brands and models, that is
    > what I discovered.
    >
    > Last point: I don't think this usenet forum is read by many Gigabyte
    > employees, is it?
    >
    > Huey

    I'm using the same MB, but I'm using Corsair DHX DDR2 RAM. Four sticks
    of fast RAM running at 4-4-4-12. I've upped the RAM voltage just a tad,
    as recommended. I'm starting to play with overclocking (CPU = C2D 8400).
    All seems to be going well so far.

    cheers
    Gorby
    Gorby, Nov 11, 2008