    Enjoy!

    --
    Pablo Bleyer Kocik

    Pablo Bleyer Kocik, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Pablo Bleyer Kocik

    rickman Guest

    Pablo Bleyer Kocik wrote:

    > Hello.
    >
    > GNUARM has been updated with a new server, mirrors and improved
    > bandwidth.
    >
    > http://GNUARM.com has been set up for redirection to the official
    > site. There is actually one mirror at http://ARMoid.com/gnuarm. By
    > popular request, a Linux arm-elf version of the toolchain will be
    > available soon.
    >
    > Please, if you have any download problems or trouble with the files,
    > e-mail us at gnuarmtools AT ariusdsp.com.

    Sorry for the confusion. I forgot to setup email at the new servers.
    If you have any questions, please hold them until about noon EST :)

    I am making several addresses available.

    info AT gnuarm DOT com
    support AT gnuarm DOT com
    gnuarm AT gnuarm DOT com
    and of course the address listed above by Pablo.

    For now they will all go to the same place.

    Sorry for the delay... :(

    --

    Rick "rickman" Collins

    removed.

    4 King Ave 301-682-7772 Voice
    Frederick, MD 21701-3110 301-682-7666 FAX

    rickman, Feb 18, 2004