    with a specific motherboard?

    Cheers,
    Martin

    mec, Feb 16, 2004

  2. mec

    Fraelich Guest

    well there are two questions to ask first, how much are you willing to
    spend? and what do you need it to do? If your like me, cheap, and you
    play games alot. based off of the mother board, it's a 2X AGP slot so
    that's not to bad. I can't find a Vodoo 3 for sale, I will give you a
    link at the end where you can bargain shop for all computer parts. I
    would probably go with at least a Geforce 2 64MB. You can go higher
    but you might want to see how this will compare to the rest of the
    system. If you have a slow computer and little ram, the video card
    wont make alot of difference, some, but not alot. If you have a
    "decent" system (i.e. 1.?? GHz cpu, with 512MB of ram) then you can go
    further, maybe a Radeon 8500 LE with 128MB ram (that's what I run and
    love it). now none of these are going to play the lastest games with
    all options maxed, but the radeon will do very well none the less.
    Good luck.

    Fraelich, Feb 17, 2004

  3. mec

    Fraelich Guest