Great Prices On Amazon for Computer Cases!

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Acrylic=Awesome, Aug 14, 2010.

  1. This is why I trust and buy from Amazon. Great prices for great
    quality.

    Here are 2 cases from great quality Acrylic Case manufacturers.

    1st Logisys: http://tinyurl.com/2e9pn5c

    2nd MYOPENPC: http://tinyurl.com/2fc8fnf

    3rd one is a generic but includes 3 LED Fans for AWESOME price:
    http://tinyurl.com/36y6l5g

    Now if you're just a normal case buyer, HAF 932 is the most
    recommended
    http://tinyurl.com/27f7wk7

    But in my opinion, I think Acrylic PC Cases have a lot of advantages.
    Here is a great article about Acrylic Computer Cases:
    http://www.squidoo.com/buy-an-acrylic-computer-case

    That's where I originally got the Computer Cases from.

    Just thought I would share this with you guys!

    Sincerely,
    Jackson
    Acrylic=Awesome, Aug 14, 2010