    Hello Im just wondering if its possible to Oc that se version of the gt
    460 so it can be equal to the performance of a standard evga gtx 460 1g

    is it possible ? cuz i heard that the se gtx 460 is trash :eek

    PcGAmeR22, Mar 28, 2012

  2. PcGAmeR22

    rb Guest

    PcGAmeR22;1334753 Wrote:
    > Hello Im just wondering if its possible to Oc that se version of the gt
    > 460 so it can be equal to the performance of a standard evga gtx 460 1g
    >
    > is it possible ? cuz i heard that the se gtx 460 is trash :eek:

    It is possible to oc the 460 'se', but doubtful you'll be able to ge
    performance equal to that of the 460 1GB. Reason is, the '460 SE' card
    use GTX 460 chips that have one or more cores with factory defects. Th
    faulty cores are disabled, and, clock speed is reduced, allowing th
    hobbled chips to be sold...in a lower performance card that uses les
    power...at a reduced price.
    There are slight changes to the 'se' card that improve performance, bu
    ya can expect performance to be somewhere between that of the 768MB an
    1GB cards

    rb, Apr 4, 2012

  3. PcGAmeR22

    PcGAmeR22 Guest