Guardfish Intel Engine Management Password ?

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Bernard Rother, Nov 15, 2007.

  1. Hi there,

    I've had an Intel Guardfish mobo for awhile now ( DQ965GF ) and would
    like to get into the Intel Engine Management area in the BIOS. It is
    protected by a password ( No User or Sys Admin passwords are applied ).
    I know it's not a killer board but I would love to poke around there.
    The dealer hasn't a clue and didn't seem too interested.

    Any ideas on where I can get hold of the PWD ?

    Bernard.