handwriting recognition

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Johanne, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Johanne

    Johanne Guest

    My acer tablet PC does a fantastic job at handwriting
    recognition. Thanks to Window XP. My question is : How
    can I set my tablet PC to recognize my handwriting when I
    write in French? If this is in development how soon can
    we expect to see this feature?

    Thanks and once again you've done a fantastic job with
    Window XP for tablet PC.

    Johanne

    1. Advertising

  2. terri

    terri Guest

    Hello, Johanne,

    As of now, the release of the MUIRP will be to OEMs and enterterprise
    customers only. We're hoping that MS will make it available to all
    customers, but as of now, that isn't going to happen.

    In the meantime, you might want to take a look at Ablet Factory's program,
    AbletWordManager.

    --
    Terri Stratton
    http://thetabletpc.net