    To all the members here at this group have a Happy Holiday and great
    New Year.

    Elector

    Elector, Dec 24, 2005

  2. Elector

    metronid Guest

    Happy Holidays to you.
    Also
    And may the gift giver(that is a politically correct Santa)
    bring your many presents.
    At at the risk of being politically incorrect
    Which has very little meaning to my way of life.
    Merry Christmas.
    Christmas tree not holiday bush.

    If it were not for Christmas there would be no Happy Holidays.

    Also happy Hanukkah or Chanukah which ever spellinng is correct.
    And happy dreidle spinning.

    Also happy Quanza.

    I think this covers all the major religions that beleive
    in god

    Sorry I have nothing to say for the Muslims
    Yes I do

    It was a Muslim who assasinated Robert Kennedy
    Muslims who killed innocent people at the 1972 Olympics
    Muslims who tried the 1st trade buliding explosion
    Muslims who flew the planes during 911
    Musllims who do not codemen others for actions of mass murder
    Muslims who attacked Israel 3 times
    I could go on and on

    Happpy 72 virgins in heaven Muslims
    Tie a stick of dynamite around your waist and blow yourself up

    Oh what the hell
    Merry Christmas muslims

    metronid, Dec 24, 2005