    And happy whatever you believe or don't believe to everyone else.

    --
    Tea Party Patriots is to Patriotism as

    Michelle Steiner, Apr 8, 2012

  2. Michelle Steiner

    Alan Browne Guest

    On 2012-04-08 11:26 , Michelle Steiner wrote:
    > Happy Easter to my Christian friends.
    > Happy Pesach to my Jewish friends.
    > Happy Ostara (belated) and happy Beltane (in advance) to my pagan friends.
    > And happy whatever you believe or don't believe to everyone else.

    Happy x to you too and all the other inhabitants, human and other, of
    these parts.

    I said I didn't know."
    -Samuel Clemens.

    Alan Browne, Apr 8, 2012

  3. On 04/08/2012 12:36 PM, Alan Browne wrote:
    > On 2012-04-08 11:26 , Michelle Steiner wrote:
    >> Happy Easter to my Christian friends.
    >> Happy Pesach to my Jewish friends.
    >> Happy Ostara (belated) and happy Beltane (in advance) to my pagan
    >> friends.
    >> And happy whatever you believe or don't believe to everyone else.

    > Happy x to you too and all the other inhabitants, human and other, of
    > these parts.

    Happy meal to all.

    --
    *Hemidactylus*

    *Hemidactylus*, Apr 8, 2012
  4. Michelle Steiner wrote:
    > Happy Easter to my Christian friends.
    > Happy Pesach to my Jewish friends.
    > Happy Ostara (belated) and happy Beltane (in advance) to my pagan friends.
    > And happy whatever you believe or don't believe to everyone else.

    And the same to you, Michelle, from a cold, cold Denmark...

    Cheers, Erik Richard

    Erik Richard Sørensen, Member of ADC, <>
    NisusWriter - The Future In Multilingual Text Processing - www.nisus.com
    OpenOffice.org - The Modern Productivity Solution - www.openoffice.org

    Erik Richard Sørensen, Apr 8, 2012
  5. On Sun, 08 Apr 2012 08:26:01 -0700, Michelle Steiner wrote:

    > And happy whatever you believe or don't believe to everyone else.

    Nice sentiments, and to you and all too.

    Richard Wakeford, Apr 8, 2012
  6. Michelle Steiner

    Nate Guest

    In article <-september.org>,
    Michelle Steiner <> wrote:

    > Happy Easter to my Christian friends.
    > Happy Pesach to my Jewish friends.
    > Happy Ostara (belated) and happy Beltane (in advance) to my pagan friends.
    > And happy whatever you believe or don't believe to everyone else.

    I second that.

    Nate, Apr 8, 2012
  7. Michelle Steiner

    Kurt Ullman Guest

    In article <-september.org>,
    Michelle Steiner <> wrote:

    > Happy Easter to my Christian friends.
    > Happy Pesach to my Jewish friends.
    > Happy Ostara (belated) and happy Beltane (in advance) to my pagan friends.
    > And happy whatever you believe or don't believe to everyone else.

    Which brings up an interesting question: Is there an Easter equivalent
    of Festivus?? (g).

    Kurt Ullman, Apr 8, 2012
  8. In article <>,
    Kurt Ullman <> wrote:

    > Which brings up an interesting question: Is there an Easter equivalent
    > of Festivus?? (g).

    Apparently, it's Spring-Festivus.

    --
    Tea Party Patriots is to Patriotism as

    Michelle Steiner, Apr 8, 2012
  9. Michelle Steiner

    Tim McNamara Guest

    In article <>,
    Kurt Ullman <> wrote:

    > In article <-september.org>,
    > Michelle Steiner <> wrote:
    >
    > > Happy Easter to my Christian friends.
    > > Happy Pesach to my Jewish friends.
    > > Happy Ostara (belated) and happy Beltane (in advance) to my pagan friends.
    > > And happy whatever you believe or don't believe to everyone else.

    > Which brings up an interesting question: Is there an Easter equivalent
    > of Festivus?? (g).

    Eastivus.

    --
    And wackiness ensues...

    Tim McNamara, Apr 8, 2012
  10. Michelle Steiner

    JF Mezei Guest

    Michelle Steiner wrote:

    > And happy whatever you believe or don't believe to everyone else.

    It is happy day for shareholders of Kraft and other conglomerates who
    profit from increased chocolate sales for easter :)

    It is a shame that APPL doesn't sell ipads and iphones made of chocolate
    for easter :=) Sure, these easter candies would cost more than
    elsewhere, but they would come in a neat packaging and be made with
    better quality chocolate than the competition :)

    BTW, APPL closed at $633.68 while google was at $632.32

    So Apple now only only has much higher market cap, but also higher share
    price.

    So Tim Cook can brag to Paige/Brin that his shares are now bigger than
    theirs :)

    JF Mezei, Apr 8, 2012
  11. In article <4f820d28$0$2323$c3e8da3$>,
    JF Mezei <> wrote:

    > It is a shame that APPL doesn't sell ipads and iphones made of chocolate
    > for easter :=)

    What is this APPL you speak of?

    --
    Tea Party Patriots is to Patriotism as

    Michelle Steiner, Apr 8, 2012
  12. In article <4f820d28$0$2323$c3e8da3$>, JF Mezei
    <> wrote:

    > Michelle Steiner wrote:
    >
    > > And happy whatever you believe or don't believe to everyone else.

    > It is happy day for shareholders of Kraft and other conglomerates who
    > profit from increased chocolate sales for easter :)
    >

    > It is a shame that APPL doesn't sell ipads and iphones made of chocolate
    > for easter :=) Sure, these easter candies would cost more than
    > elsewhere, but they would come in a neat packaging and be made with
    > better quality chocolate than the competition :)

    Apple may not make chocolates (yet, the iChoc is due for 2024 ;o)), but
    there are companies and individuals who have made iPads and iPhones out of
    chocolate:

    iPad:
    <http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/ipad_chocolate_ichocolates.jpg>

    iPhone:
    <http://www.ilovefoodsomuch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/japan-iphone-chocolate-cookies-biscuits.jpg>

    There's also at least one company that sells an iPhone case that looks
    like a chocolate bar:
    <http://www.housetodesign.com/2011/02/14/best-buy-iphone-cases-collection/chocolate-iphone-case/>

    Helpful Harry :eek:)

    Helpful Harry, Apr 9, 2012
  13. Michelle Steiner

    George Kerby Guest

    We ARE a happy bunch, aren't we?!?

    Well, except for a few bad elves in here...

    Backatcha, Michelle!

    On 4/8/12 10:26 AM, in article
    -september.org, "Michelle

    George Kerby, Apr 9, 2012
  14. Michelle Steiner

    George Kerby Guest

    On 4/8/12 5:05 PM, in article ,
    "Tim McNamara" <> wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > Kurt Ullman <> wrote:
    >
    >> In article <-september.org>,
    >> Michelle Steiner <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Happy Easter to my Christian friends.
    >>> Happy Pesach to my Jewish friends.
    >>> Happy Ostara (belated) and happy Beltane (in advance) to my pagan friends.
    >>> And happy whatever you believe or don't believe to everyone else.

    >> Which brings up an interesting question: Is there an Easter equivalent
    >> of Festivus?? (g).

    > Eastivus.

    Bofvus?

    Wait. That was for the photo groups...

    <slap>

    George Kerby, Apr 9, 2012
  15. Michelle Steiner

    George Kerby Guest

    On 4/8/12 5:18 PM, in article
    -september.org, "Michelle
    Steiner" <> wrote:

    > In article <4f820d28$0$2323$c3e8da3$>,
    > JF Mezei <> wrote:
    >
    >> It is a shame that APPL doesn't sell ipads and iphones made of chocolate
    >> for easter :=)

    > What is this APPL you speak of?

    Typo.

    Or is it "tipso" - because of the 'chocolate high'?

    George Kerby, Apr 9, 2012