Hard drive icon

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Henry Flam, Jun 30, 2004.

  1. Henry  Flam

    Henry Flam Guest

    Any time I have to reboot I find that the hard drive icon has moved to
    another place on the desktop. I know that there is a way to keep all
    icons from moving, but is there a way to fix just that icon in place.
    TIA

    1. Advertising

  2. Jason

    Jason Guest

    In article <1gg6pr8.n1xsgqohxh5eN%>,
    (Mike Rosenberg) wrote:

    > Henry Flam <> wrote:
    >
    > > Any time I have to reboot I find that the hard drive icon has moved to
    > > another place on the desktop. I know that there is a way to keep all
    > > icons from moving, but is there a way to fix just that icon in place.

    > This happens when you have other icons too close to the upper right
    > corner of the screen. Move them down and/or to the left to clear a
    > space.

    Great advice--I did not know the information that you provided. I'll keep
    it in mind if I have this same problem. Keep up the great work.

    --
    NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
    We do NOT respect the subscribers that enjoy criticizing people.