Heeeeeeeeelllllp please acer l3600

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Momo, Oct 28, 2010.

  1. Momo

    Momo

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hi All,

    I would really appreciate if anyone can tell me which motherboard do I have to go for to replace my broken one.

    Details below:

    Computer: ACER ASPIRE L3600
    Product Model: ASL3600
    Serial Number / SNID 926ZG9ZUFP73916B582701
    RAM TYPE: DDR2 (2 gig installed)

    Basically computer is a small sized one used directly on to a large tv to just playback movies and internent surfing its (smaller than a laptop) i believe it uses a mini itx motherboard but i am not sure which one it would be.

    I also beleive that the motheboard is from Intel. it harbours an intel GMA 3 series too

    All I want is to replace this so life can go on for this device alternativley if there is a motherboard that would fit this case i would be happy to purchase it perhaps with a better graphics card

    Thank you in advance

    Momo, Oct 28, 2010