HELP! - Does anyone has information on how to change or remove the part/serial number from the Bios

Discussion in 'IBM Thinkpad' started by jasonx, Jan 13, 2004.

  1. jasonx

    jasonx Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Guest

    Yes. If you're in the US, call 1.888.262.6300 and tell them what you'd
    like to do.

    1. Advertising

  3. teknoho

    teknoho Guest

    www.ibm.com

    Don't mention it, we're always glad to help.