    the headphone socket but I can't find a driver anywhere on the
    internet (if that's what I need). Help.

    , Jun 29, 2007

  2. Stanto Guest

    Re: Help! Is there a driver or software that I can download for theCreative Live! II ?

    wrote:
    > Help!
    > I am a musician and I've been given a computer with a very nice
    > looking Live Drive II installed on it.
    > I'm dying to use the midi in and out, the line in's the mic ins and
    > the headphone socket but I can't find a driver anywhere on the
    > internet (if that's what I need). Help.

    There is no standalone driver; so long as the Live Drive II has power
    connected to it, when you install your soundblaster card drivers
    (assuming you've connected the Live Drive up to your soundblaster) it
    should automatically amend most of the in and outputs to volume control
    (or alternative creative software) but most will be hidden by default.

    When those are; you'll know that the others are, too. (i.e. Midi) then
    it's a matter of using software to access them (say via the hardware
    midi driver rather than the software synth).

    Stanto, Apr 29, 2008