Help matching F_audio pins

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by jbrooks31, Feb 11, 2009.

  1. jbrooks31

    jbrooks31

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    I bought a Lian Li case and a Gigabyte Mobo GA-MA78G-DS3HP.

    When installing i saw that the connector did not match the mobo pin out. So I was about to rewire the connector when I saw that they use different terms for their wires. If anyone can help I would appricate it.

    Here is the address for the Lian Li F-audio cable. It wont let me post the link just put your www lian-li.com.tw/v2/en/faq/connect_e.html

    The manual for the Mobo is listed as:
    Pin:
    1: MIC2_L
    2: GND