:help me please: AMD overclocking

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by rino29sounds, Oct 10, 2009.

  1. rino29sounds

    rino29sounds

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    guys , I want to overclock my PC to the highest and stable as possible.

    These are my specs

    Motherboard:
    Gigabyte GA-M56S-S3 (4 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN, IEEE-1394).

    MotherboardChipset:
    nVIDIA nForce 560, AMD Hammer

    BIOS:
    Award Modular BIOS v 6.00PG

    Processor:
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ (2900 MHz) (14.5 x 200)

    RAM:
    1Gb x 2 Corsair XMS2 CM2X DDR2-800 SDRAM (5-5-5-18 @ 400MHz) (4-4-4-13 @ 270 MHz)

    Graphic Card:
    ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT (1024 Mb)

    Hard Drive:
    MAXTOR STM380215AS (80 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)

    I've search almost similar threads here and practice it, but It didn't come to solution yet, because a few differences of specs maybe (??) :confused:

    I'm not a computer-expert, in fact, I am new. So any help will be valuable :)

    Thanks before :D

    rino29sounds, Oct 10, 2009