    and have a problem that i and my forum can't slove,
    visit this link and help us, please!

    hope everybody lucky!
    Viet Tran, Jul 26, 2012

  2. Viet Tran

    David Brown Guest

    On 26/07/2012 04:42, Viet Tran wrote:
    > hi everybody!
    > i come to asean. so my english not well, if i have error in my grammar, hope you ignore!
    >
    > i have a project in my forum here:
    > http://www.43oh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2973
    >
    > and have a problem that i and my forum can't slove,
    > visit this link and help us, please!
    >
    > hope everybody lucky!

    This is an international group - we'll ignore spelling and grammar
    errors as long as your post is understandable, and as long as you don't
    write in "SMS language". But please find the "shift" key on your
    keyboard and use capitals when appropriate.

    No one will follow a link like this. If you want to ask a question
    here, ask it here. Put a sensible subject in the post, and give the
    details here, not via some link to an unknown website.
    David Brown, Jul 26, 2012

  3. Viet Tran

    Viet Tran Guest

    Vào 10:42:48 UTC+8 Thứ năm, ngày 26 tháng bảy năm 2012, Viet Tran đã viết:

    Viet Tran, Jul 26, 2012
  4. Viet Tran

    Viet Tran Guest

    Vào 15:53:14 UTC+8 Thứ năm, ngày 26 tháng bảy năm 2012, David Brown đã viết:
    > On 26/07/2012 04:42, Viet Tran wrote:
    > > hi everybody!
    > > i come to asean. so my english not well, if i have error in my grammar, hope you ignore!
    > >
    > > i have a project in my forum here:
    > > http://www.43oh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2973
    > >
    > > and have a problem that i and my forum can't slove,
    > > visit this link and help us, please!
    > >
    > > hope everybody lucky!
    > >

    > This is an international group - we'll ignore spelling and grammar
    > errors as long as your post is understandable, and as long as you don't
    > write in "SMS language". But please find the "shift"key on your
    > keyboard and use capitals when appropriate.
    >
    > No one will follow a link like this. If you want to ask a question
    > here, ask it here. Put a sensible subject in the post, and give the
    > details here, not via some link to an unknown website.

    Thank David!
    i will care more. Thank for your advice!
    Hope you sucess in your life!
    Viet Tran, Jul 26, 2012
  5. David Brown <> writes:

    > On 26/07/2012 04:42, Viet Tran wrote:
    >> hi everybody!
    >> i come to asean. so my english not well, if i have error in my grammar, hope you ignore!
    >>
    >> i have a project in my forum here:
    >> http://www.43oh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2973
    >>
    >> and have a problem that i and my forum can't slove,
    >> visit this link and help us, please!
    >>
    >> hope everybody lucky!
    >>

    > This is an international group - we'll ignore spelling and grammar
    > errors as long as your post is understandable, and as long as you
    > don't write in "SMS language". But please find the "shift" key on
    > your keyboard and use capitals when appropriate.
    >
    > No one will follow a link like this. If you want to ask a question
    > here, ask it here. Put a sensible subject in the post, and give the
    > details here, not via some link to an unknown website.

    I despise web forums (fora?). But actually I found the link interesting
    for a snapshot of "how the kids do it these days".

    There is a nice embedded video, of some kind of graphical emulator where
    you draw the circuit and have a simulated scope shot of the pin voltage
    when the program is running. Is that what AVR studio looks like now?
    Ditched it 10 years ago. All looks very impressive, but useless here it
    would seem.

    --

    John Devereux
    John Devereux, Jul 26, 2012
  6. Viet Tran

    Stonethrower Guest

    > Is that what AVR studio looks like now?
    No, it's a Proteus EDA/CAD tool.

    StoneThrower
    www.dgmicrosys.com
    Stonethrower, Jul 26, 2012
  7. Viet Tran

    Viet Tran Guest

    > when the program is running. Is that what AVR studio looks like now?
    > Ditched it 10 years ago. All looks very impressive, but useless here it
    > would seem.
    >
    > --
    >
    > John Devereux

    This is Protes tool, not AVR
    Can you introduce to me a morden simulation program?
    Viet Tran, Jul 27, 2012
  8. Viet Tran

    Viet Tran Guest

    Vào 04:01:37 UTC+8 Thứ sáu, ngày 27 tháng bảy năm 2012, Stonethrower đã viết:
    > &gt; Is that what AVR studio looks like now?
    > No, it's a Proteus EDA/CAD tool.
    >
    > StoneThrower
    > www.dgmicrosys.com

    Let see the subroutine:

    void set_led ( void )
    {
    port_direct->port.pin2=1;
    port_sel->port.pin2=1;
    }

    Clearly, i chose p2.2 to get PWM. but when see the video emulated
    we can see that: both p2.2 and p2.6 can get pulse
    so, can you explain to me why?

    Thank you!
    Viet Tran, Jul 27, 2012
  9. Viet Tran <> writes:

    >> when the program is running. Is that what AVR studio looks like now?
    >> Ditched it 10 years ago. All looks very impressive, but useless here it
    >> would seem.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> John Devereux

    > This is Protes tool, not AVR
    > Can you introduce to me a morden simulation program?

    No, sorry, I was admiring the one you already have!

    I have not been following the thread in detail but I think others have
    likely given good advice (re optimisation and volatile).

    I would have used a real physical AVR and a real physical scope, but I
    am just old fashioned...

    John

    --

    John Devereux