HELP: Need G550 DVD Player Files

Discussion in 'Matrox' started by John Mack, Jul 14, 2004.

  1. John Mack

    John Mack Guest

    I have a G450 and want to try the upgrade for the software DVD player that
    came bundled with my card.As below, can someone zip up and send me the
    directory that contains the setup program for the DVD playerthat is on a
    G550 Support CD. I just don't want to pay for something unless I can see it
    working first.The folder is probably called "DvdPlayer"...thanxPlease send
    --------------------Ravisent update patch V. DVDBE-4.0-0079-22-0000-10-1

    Installation Notes
    - G550 clients must have the original bundled version of our Ravisent player
    installed prior to installing this update.
    - G450 clients must purchase the new dvd player that is bundled with our
    G550 cards from the on-line store. Then uninstall whatever version you may
    have installed, install this newly purchased version, and now install this
    new patch.