    found.
    Thanks.
    Steven.
    helmut, May 15, 2006

  2. On Mon, 15 May 2006 16:30:43 +0800, "helmut" <>
    wrote:

    >Hello all, i found this matrox card in a junked system ..Its a 1997 Pci slot
    >Matrox 708-01 rev A..It has 2 outputs ..one vga and one 17 pin output...The
    >mga chip is mga-2164wp-c 972ku200..I think it has 4 mb on board...any info
    >appreciated especially what the second output does and where drivers can be
    >found.

    Sounds like a Matrox Millenium.
    Details and drivers should be on the Matrox site.

    Great card in its day, something of a museum piece these days.

    Regards,

    www.shwoodwind.co.uk
    Stephen Howard, May 15, 2006

  3. helmut

    Jorgen Grahn Guest

    On Mon, 15 May 2006 11:38:07 +0100, Stephen Howard <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 15 May 2006 16:30:43 +0800, "helmut" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Hello all, i found this matrox card in a junked system ..Its a 1997 Pci slot
    >>Matrox 708-01 rev A..It has 2 outputs ..one vga and one 17 pin output...The
    >>mga chip is mga-2164wp-c 972ku200..I think it has 4 mb on board...any info
    >>appreciated especially what the second output does and where drivers can be
    >>found.

    > Sounds like a Matrox Millenium.

    There were different Milleniums. However ...

    > Details and drivers should be on the Matrox site.

    .... I had little trouble finding the details on the Matrox site
    when I got my junked 1995--1996 cards two years ago.

    > Great card in its day, something of a museum piece these days.

    Still enough for everyday use, except the cards I got didn't have the
    RAM required for 1600x1200 in 24-bit. Possibly they had problems with
    1600x1024 in general, too.

    -Jorgen

    \X/ snipabacken.dyndns.org> R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
    Jorgen Grahn, May 16, 2006
  4. helmut

    Rms2000

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    back to subject.

    I have one just like the one described
    but with a VGA and 15 pin out, I looked at
    the matrox site and it's not there.
    I need to know what it can do.

    Please help me,
    :( :confused: :confused: :(