Hey Bill, SS454 !

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by Robert E. Watts, Feb 4, 2007.

  1. Hello Bill !

    I have been thinking about your PB Spectria. I'm probably going to have to
    find one for my PB collection. Got any leads ?

    I have been trying to find out information on the thing, and it's extremely
    scarce and hard to find ANY.

    Do you have any other links concerning this PB model ? I see that you have
    a PB Spectria 200. I have found various models, including a 300 model, and a
    model with a 486 CPU.

    Do you have any online pages? Have you taken any pictures of your machine ?
    You can email them to me if you would like to, I'll provide my email address
    at a later date if you are interested. ( I hate these spambots, they are
    pretty good now. )

    By the way, I have a Packard Bell Corner Computer coming, should be here
    Tuesday or so. I'm pretty sure it's in excellent condition, and I'm pretty
    anxious to see it. I have waited a long time to find one, and it wasn't
    cheap. :)

    bobwatts
    EaRtH