    eric Guest

    i need to have ossome damn supptort for mty soltek board,
    after all, they are the 'soul of technology'

    eric, Apr 5, 2005

  2. eric

    Guest

    On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 16:46:32 GMT, "eric" <> wrote:

    >i need to have ossome damn supptort for mty soltek board,
    >after all, they are the 'soul of technology'

    Theres a general mainboard group but I dont think there is one for
    soltek. I think chaintech and others should pay a guy to monitor and
    post to these groups - just pay a tech support guy masquerading as
    just a helpful person so they dont get bombarded by inevitable
    disgruntled and abusive users which every product and service
    attracts. That way it works as a catalyst and builds momentum for
    users to gather. Seeing lots of users here also instills confidence
    for potential buyers of the boards.

    , Apr 7, 2005