hey wher e is soltek " ?

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by eric, Apr 5, 2005.

  1. eric

    eric Guest

    i need to have ossome damn supptort for mty soltek board,
    after all, they are the 'soul of technology'

    1. Advertising

  2. Guest

    On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 16:46:32 GMT, "eric" <> wrote:

    >i need to have ossome damn supptort for mty soltek board,
    >after all, they are the 'soul of technology'

    Theres a general mainboard group but I dont think there is one for
    soltek. I think chaintech and others should pay a guy to monitor and
    post to these groups - just pay a tech support guy masquerading as
    just a helpful person so they dont get bombarded by inevitable
    disgruntled and abusive users which every product and service
    attracts. That way it works as a catalyst and builds momentum for
    users to gather. Seeing lots of users here also instills confidence
    for potential buyers of the boards.