    system fast for 3D-rendering...
    Regards
    Tommy
    --=[T.F]=--, Jul 21, 2003

  2. --=[T.F]=--

    TomG Guest

    I gave you pretty specific information on that before when you insisted that
    I tell you even though you weren't ready to embark on that journey so see if
    you can find that post.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 113,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jul 21, 2003

    --=[T.F]=-- Guest

    if i ask "Nice" please tell me what do make it faster? i try different stuff
    in bios but then it wont boot:-((
    regards
    Tommy

    --=[T.F]=--, Jul 21, 2003