    Messages:
    3
    hi to all...i am very much new to this forum.......i just want new informations regarding p.c....anyone there to help me out?

    debrit, Jun 26, 2008

  2. debrit

    NathanRosseister

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hi...
    I am also new but still i want to share some knowledge about pc..or new technology... but tell me which type of informations you want ...

    NathanRosseister, Jul 1, 2008

  3. debrit

    sohel2

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Hello

    I can tell you that The hard drive on my system has just died, and I'm trying to replace it with the same type but this one has a much higher (250GB) capacity.

    When I try to access the drive to create a partition etc. I get the message that 'There are no fixed discs present.'

    Does anyone know if there is an upper limit for drives with this MOBO and whether this might be causing the problem?

    sohel2, Jul 2, 2008
  4. debrit

    sohel8

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Great

    Ya Its A really a Great site. I come to know much about motherboard from this site

    sohel8, Jul 8, 2008
  5. debrit

    sohel08

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2008
    Messages:
    20
    Hi to comments

    Make sure you clear your CMOS DataTry setting your BIOS to Load Fail-Safe Defaults see if that works.Check your BIOS settings carefully Then try Load Optimized Defaults, check your BIOS settings carefully. If that doesn't work flash back to your previous working version.

    sohel08, Jul 8, 2008