    do you use? I've used newegg in the past but I was hoping to find a
    greater selections of brands and models.

    Any recommendations really appreciated....
    Jim Morgan, Mar 13, 2006

  2. Jim Morgan

    KC Computers Guest

    > Time to upgrade -- I need to pick up some hardware. What honest vendors
    > do you use? I've used newegg in the past but I was hoping to find a
    > greater selections of brands and models.
    > Any recommendations really appreciated....

    Check out www.resellerratings.com for reputable vendors.
    They have a Top Stores list at http://www.resellerratings.com/topstores.pl.

    ---
    Kevin Chalker, Owner (KC COMPUTERS)
    E-mail: Web: www.kc-computers.com
    Internet dealer since 1991!!! See WWW.RESELLERRATINGS.COM!!!
    KC Computers, Mar 13, 2006

  3. Jim Morgan

    Venom Guest

    "Jim Morgan" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Time to upgrade -- I need to pick up some hardware. What honest vendors
    > do you use? I've used newegg in the past but I was hoping to find a
    > greater selections of brands and models.
    >
    > Any recommendations really appreciated....

    Build it yourself and then you know you have what you really want and with
    the best components in it.
    Venom, Mar 13, 2006
  4. "KC Computers" <> wrote in message
    >> Time to upgrade -- I need to pick up some hardware. What honest vendors
    >> do you use? I've used newegg in the past but I was hoping to find a
    >> greater selections of brands and models.
    >> Any recommendations really appreciated....

    > Check out www.resellerratings.com for reputable vendors. They have a Top
    > Stores list at http://www.resellerratings.com/topstores.pl.
    >

    > ---
    > Kevin Chalker, Owner (KC COMPUTERS) E-mail: Web:
    > www.kc-computers.com Internet dealer since 1991!!! See
    > WWW.RESELLERRATINGS.COM!!!

    Jim_ KC Computers is my choice too! Just read the customer feedback
    appends. Nuf said!
    _Fred
    Frederick Pileggi, Mar 13, 2006
  5. Jim Morgan

    Dale Brisket Guest

    "Jim Morgan" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Time to upgrade -- I need to pick up some hardware. What honest vendors
    > do you use? I've used newegg in the past but I was hoping to find a
    > greater selections of brands and models.
    >
    > Any recommendations really appreciated....

    Newegg all the way. Not always the cheapest, but they've got it down pat.
    Dale Brisket, Mar 14, 2006
  6. Jim Morgan

    DaveW Guest

    I highly recommend