    Return L
    Mic Bias

    What do those correspond to on the board?

    Justin, Jan 13, 2008

  2. On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:47:19 -0500, "Justin" <>
    wrote:

    >I have an Intel Intel BLKDP35DPM and I am somewhat baffled as to how I hook
    >up the front audio ports. The wires coming off the case are labeled as
    >follows:

    >MIC IN
    >GND (I know this is ground)
    >Return R
    >Spkout R
    >Spkout L
    >Return L
    >Mic Bias

    Pin 1: mic in
    Pin 2: ground
    Pin 3: mic bias
    Pin 4: +5V
    Pin 5: Right Channel Out
    Pin 6: Right Channel Return
    Pin 7: No Connection
    Pin 8: key, no pin
    Pin 9: Left Channel Out
    Pin 10: Left Channel Return

    https://www.mixmaster.it

    George Orwell, Jan 13, 2008

  3. Justin

    Justin Guest

    George Orwell wrote:
    > On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:47:19 -0500, "Justin" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I have an Intel Intel BLKDP35DPM and I am somewhat baffled as to how I hook
    >> up the front audio ports. The wires coming off the case are labeled as
    >> follows:

    >> MIC IN
    >> GND (I know this is ground)
    >> Return R
    >> Spkout R
    >> Spkout L
    >> Return L
    >> Mic Bias

    > Pin 1: mic in
    > Pin 2: ground
    > Pin 3: mic bias
    > Pin 4: +5V
    > Pin 5: Right Channel Out
    > Pin 6: Right Channel Return
    > Pin 7: No Connection
    > Pin 8: key, no pin
    > Pin 9: Left Channel Out
    > Pin 10: Left Channel Return
    >
    > Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this
    > non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real
    > reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an
    > di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system
    > Per maggiori informazioni |For more info
    > https://www.mixmaster.it

    I shall give it a try!

    Justin, Jan 16, 2008