hot dang! I own this one ;o)))

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by David Windisch, Jun 8, 2007.

  1. Hi, all concerned:

    I've been grieving over the FSX slide show from the XP3000+, 2G PC3200, and
    7600 SLR <g> machine . . . actually got it tweaked to low-teens of grainy
    sliders-left wallpaper. You know, turn everything off with enditall &
    autoruns, and so on and on and on with latency, ratio, looking at internal
    temps, cpuz, ignore the 757turbofancooler on the desktop taxiway, . . .

    And then, I bought this thing with Intel's XbadX mobo, E6700 proc, 4G ram, a
    T of drives, 7950, 5mS videobox, Vista Ultimate. No things to do but
    connect cables and the expected stuff.

    Ta dahhhhhh.

    No tweaks. No enditall. All applicable sliders full right. No mucking
    around in fsx.cfg reducing the tacohell, tree, and gass (sic) station
    counts. Lock the frame rate to 20 and it stays there at
    1600X1050/32bitcolor. I can see the easter eggs past the rivets on the
    wings. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgood.

    Autoruns and cpuz are good for smilesnofrowns now.

    Bestest regards,

    Dave, N3HE

    David Windisch, Jun 8, 2007