    minimize the current window (like pushing the yellow button)?

    Thanks,
    Martin

    Martin Frost me at stanford daht edu, Oct 18, 2004

  2. Martin Frost me at stanford daht edu

    James Meiss Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > Under 10.3.5, is there a way to define a hotkey (such as option-F9) to
    > minimize the current window (like pushing the yellow button)?

    In most applications it is command-M. If you have an application that
    has a menu called "minimize window" or similar, but which doesn't
    respond to cmd-M, then you can use the "Keyboard and Mouse" preference
    pane to set this up (usually...though I couldn't get this to work with
    some apps).

    --
    James Meiss
    <http://amath.colorado.edu/faculty/jdm>