HotSpot Station - What is it?

Discussion in 'Dell' started by charliec@email.com, Sep 1, 2012.

  1. Guest

    I just acquired a new computer and it has this Hotspot Station item on
    it that runs all the time. What is it and can I uninstall or
    deactivate it? It is located in the Dell Wireless/Hotspot folder?

    Thanks
    charliec
    , Sep 1, 2012
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Pen Guest

    On 9/1/2012 4:46 PM, wrote:
    > Hotspot Station

    Google it.There's along explanation.
    Pen, Sep 1, 2012
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Guest

    >On Sat, 01 Sep 2012 17:03:27 -0400, Pen <> wrote:

    >On 9/1/2012 4:46 PM, wrote:
    >> Hotspot Station

    >Google it.There's along explanation.


    Any "url" to what you are referring to? There are a lot of items
    listed?
    , Sep 2, 2012
    #3
  4. Guest

    >On Sun, 02 Sep 2012 12:08:54 -0700, wrote:

    >>On Sat, 01 Sep 2012 17:03:27 -0400, Pen <> wrote:

    >
    >>On 9/1/2012 4:46 PM, wrote:
    >>> Hotspot Station

    >>Google it.There's along explanation.

    >
    >Any "url" to what you are referring to? There are a lot of items
    >listed?


    Another question on Hotspot - how and where do you setup the password
    for it? I checked the shortcut Help Menu, but it did not provide much
    info.
    , Sep 3, 2012
    #4
  5. Guest

    >On Mon, 03 Sep 2012 15:23:59 -0700, wrote:

    >>On Sun, 02 Sep 2012 12:08:54 -0700, wrote:

    >
    >>>On Sat, 01 Sep 2012 17:03:27 -0400, Pen <> wrote:

    >>
    >>>On 9/1/2012 4:46 PM, wrote:
    >>>> Hotspot Station
    >>>Google it.There's along explanation.

    >>
    >>Any "url" to what you are referring to? There are a lot of items
    >>listed?

    >
    >Another question on Hotspot - how and where do you setup the password
    >for it? I checked the shortcut Help Menu, but it did not provide much
    >info.


    Hopefully last question on this :) - once I log-in to Hotspot, what do
    I do to log off? I did not log-in yet as I am trying to make sure I
    can log it off when desired.

    Thanks, and once I get this, I am ready to give it a try with my
    laptop.

    charliec
    , Sep 6, 2012
    #5
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Riverwalk Mobile
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    334
    Riverwalk Mobile
    Aug 24, 2004
  2. Riverwalk Mobile

    Offline WiFi Hotspot Directory

    Riverwalk Mobile, Jul 15, 2004, in forum: Laptops
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    299
    Riverwalk Mobile
    Jul 15, 2004
  3. Bob Newman

    Hotspot locator site?

    Bob Newman, Jul 23, 2004, in forum: Laptops
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    290
    Bob Newman
    Jul 23, 2004
  4. markm75
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    411
    markm75
    Apr 27, 2007
  5. Replies:
    7
    Views:
    2,677
Loading...

Share This Page