    Root Guest

    How is the warrenty support and durablity? Also is there a place to buy them
    cheap besides ebay?

    Root, Jul 24, 2004

  2. "Root" <> wrote in message
    news:TYuMc.96668$...
    > How is the warrenty support and durablity? Also is there a place to buy

    them
    > cheap besides ebay?

    You can find different sources by going to Pricegrabber.Pcworld - at this
    link: http://tinyurl.com/3qjez

    Then you can search by model, and vendors - and the prices you'd expect to
    pay.

    Hope this helps.

    clevelandtech, Jul 24, 2004

  3. Root

    Root Guest

    Would you recomend them?

    Root, Jul 25, 2004
  4. "Root" <> wrote in

    > How is the warrenty support and durablity? Also is there a place to
    > buy them cheap besides ebay?

    www.notebookforums.com for reviews and opinions, go to Other Systems
    Discussions there - lots of reviews, including ASUS.

    Alexei Boukirev, Jul 26, 2004