    option to charge/discharge/recharge the battery.

    Help !

    Ed

    Ed, Dec 2, 2008

  2. Ed

    Ed Guest

    Re: How do I cycle battery - NEVERMIND

    > This is rediculous, but I keep forgetting how I cycle the battery
    > charge/discharge feature in my R50. I have done it 3 or 4 times over
    > the past couple years, but this time I just can't remember where I go
    > to find the feature. I've gone all over the battery maximizer program
    > (wizard and guage) and just can't find where I'm supposed to click to
    > bring up the option to charge/discharge/recharge the battery.

    I new that if I posted the above question, I'd finally figure it out.
    The problem was my double clicking on the battery maximizer guage. A
    single click finally brought up the window with the choices I was looking
    for.

    Ed

    Ed, Dec 2, 2008

  3. Ed

    Woody Guest

    Re: How do I cycle battery - NEVERMIND

    Unless you have a ni/cad battery which I doubt you are only decreasing the
    battery life of the battery. LiIon this is a strong nono.

    Woody, Dec 4, 2008