    papersuffling caught my L key and it fell I know not where.

    What's the best way to get one?

    Angeo Campanea

    Angelo Campanella, Feb 4, 2008

  2. Angelo Campanella

    Steve H Guest

    Re: How do I get a keypad key (I lost the L keyfrom my TP T43 (14.1" screen))

    On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 04:51:14 GMT, Angelo Campanella
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone know how to get another key for my TP T43 (14.1") keypad?. Some
    >papersuffling caught my L key and it fell I know not where.
    >
    > What's the best way to get one?

    I sometimes see ebay auctions for single keys, usually along the lines
    of 'Yukkamukka XYZ123 laptop keyboard keys - pick any one'.

    Regards,

    --
    Steve ( out in the sticks )
    Email: anyoldname(*AT*)gmx(*dot*)co(*dot*)uk

    Steve H, Feb 4, 2008

  3. Angelo Campanella

    MacAddict Guest

    On Feb 3, 11:51 pm, Angelo Campanella <> wrote:
    > Anyone know how to get another key for my TP T43 (14.1") keypad?. Some
    > papersuffling caught my L key and it fell I know not where.
    >
    > What's the best way to get one?
    >
    > Angeo Campanea

    You will have to order a new keyboard. If the laptop is under
    warranty, it is usually covered.

    If not, you will have to call IBM parts to get a keyboard ordered:
    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/s...andingPage.vm&sitestyle=lenovo&validate=false

    MacAddict, Feb 4, 2008
  4. Angelo Campanella

    RedOne77 Guest

    wrote:

    >Anyone know how to get another key for my TP T43 (14.1") keypad?. Some
    >papersuffling caught my L key and it fell I know not where.
    >
    > What's the best way to get one?
    >
    > Angeo Campanea

    Sub an odd key you don't use much; NUMLOCK, tilde on far left, funky Function
    key
    Buy a broken one on Ebay for $3 + shipping
    Or
    Buy a new one on Ebay and keep the old one for parts/keys

    RedOne77, Feb 5, 2008