How do I get the dust off the fins of a Zahlman?

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by firebird-jmw@invalid.invalid, Sep 1, 2009.

  1. Guest

    How do I get the dust of the fins of a Zahlman CPU cooler? Canned air
    doesn't seem to do it nor does the brush attachment from the vacumn.

    TIA
    Jim

    1. Advertising

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    <> wrote in message news:...
    > How do I get the dust of the fins of a Zahlman CPU cooler? Canned air
    > doesn't seem to do it nor does the brush attachment from the vacumn.
    >
    > TIA
    > Jim

    Use an old toothbrush.

    1. Advertising

  3. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs d wrote:
    > How do I get the dust of the fins of a Zahlman CPU cooler? Canned air
    > doesn't seem to do it nor does the brush attachment from the vacumn.

    Hot soapy water.
    --
    Shaun.

  4. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    > Somewhere on teh intarwebs d wrote:
    >> How do I get the dust of the fins of a Zahlman CPU cooler? Canned air
    >> doesn't seem to do it nor does the brush attachment from the vacumn.

    > Hot soapy water.

    Oh, and next time, don't smoke around your PC. ;-)
    --
    Shaun.