    nickravo Guest

    I like my HD icon on the right. I like other icons sort of stapped to a
    grid. Where are the controls to do this kind of stuff?
    nickravo, Feb 17, 2006

  2. nickravo

    Ilgaz Ocal Guest

    On 2006-02-17 04:16:52 +0200, "nickravo" <> said:

    > I like my HD icon on the right. I like other icons sort of stapped to a
    > grid. Where are the controls to do this kind of stuff?

    Left Click empty place at Desktop. You should see it writes "Finder"
    now at left top. Click "View", you will see various options.

    Have a nice day

    Ilgaz

    --
    notice the change in e mail address.
    Ilgaz Ocal, Feb 17, 2006

  3. On 2006-02-16 18:16:52 -0800, "nickravo" <> said:
    > I like my HD icon on the right. I like other icons sort of stapped to a
    > grid. Where are the controls to do this kind of stuff?

    Click on your desktop, then choose View > Show View Options from the menubar.

    --
    -=Elden=-
    http://www.moondog.org
    Elden Fenison, Feb 17, 2006
  4. nickravo

    42 Guest

    In article <C01A8837.13636%>,
    says...
    > Entity Ilgaz Ocal spoke thus:
    >
    > > Left Click empty place at Desktop

    > Right-click, actually. If you only have a one button mouse, ctrl-click.

    While that will also work. If you read the instructions he gave "Left
    Click" is perfectly sufficient. As his next instruction points them at
    the Finder menu along the top of their screen. The left click on the
    desktop was simply to bring the finder app to the foreground.
    42, Feb 20, 2006