How do I record using my Soundblaster MP3+

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by Jacko3, Nov 28, 2004.

  1. Jacko3

    Jacko3 Guest

    I want to record from my minidisk player to my pc, using my
    Soundblaster MP3+'s optical input but am unable to install "Creative's
    Media Source". Does anyone know of a different application that will
    allow me to do this???
    Thanks
    Jacko3