    is on the motherboard. This integration provides incredible visual quality,
    faster graphics performance and flexible display options without the need
    for a separate graphics card.
    Guest, Mar 26, 2008

  2. * :

    > for the Intel® G965 Express Chipset and The Intel® G950 graphic, what are
    > the comparable to like evga model number

    The GMA950 is a chipset gfx which means it uses system RAM as video
    memory. There isn't any gfx card that is really comparable to the
    GMA950. For 2D it is as fast as any video card out there, in 3D it is a
    bit slower than a Radeon Mobility 9200 or Geforce FX 5200 Go, both of
    which were low end mobile GPUs already when they came out several years ago.

    For 2D work the GMA950 is a good choice, and it also supports the Vista
    Aero desktop effects. But if you want to do anything 3D you definitely
    want a "real" GPU.

    Benjamin
    Benjamin Gawert, Mar 27, 2008

  3. Guest

    Eric Gisin Guest

    I thought the GMA 950 was supposed to support Aero Glass?

    Eric Gisin, Mar 28, 2008
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    sounds good enough for my use. thx