how to be sure of our shuttle version product

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by jp.bond@gmail.com, Sep 11, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi,

    i try to find the version product of my shuttle SB61G2. I found SB61G2
    v1, v2, v3, v4 on the shuttle website and i need to be sure to be able
    to download the right bios and drivers lastest version.
    my Id product is B61013011GA3TH0...

    have you any idea to do it ?

    thanks a lot

    1. Advertising

  2. joesmith

    joesmith Guest

    Well I am not sure this helps ...I have a sn41g2
    and since it is version 1 there is nothing...
    but v2 the model number sticker in the back says sn41g2 v2
    I assume it would be the same with you
    also there are noticeable difference in the versions of the sn41g2
    like fire wire ports and power supplies
    what are the differences in the sb61g2?
    they had to make some changes otherwise there would be no need for a rev
    change

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > i try to find the version product of my shuttle SB61G2. I found SB61G2
    > v1, v2, v3, v4 on the shuttle website and i need to be sure to be able
    > to download the right bios and drivers lastest version.
    > my Id product is B61013011GA3TH0...
    >
    > have you any idea to do it ?
    >
    > thanks a lot

    1. Advertising

  3. RJ

    RJ Guest

    joesmith wrote:
    > Well I am not sure this helps ...I have a sn41g2
    > and since it is version 1 there is nothing...
    > but v2 the model number sticker in the back says sn41g2 v2
    > I assume it would be the same with you
    > also there are noticeable difference in the versions of the sn41g2
    > like fire wire ports and power supplies
    > what are the differences in the sb61g2?
    > they had to make some changes otherwise there would be no need for a rev
    > change
    >

    > wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> i try to find the version product of my shuttle SB61G2. I found SB61G2
    >> v1, v2, v3, v4 on the shuttle website and i need to be sure to be able
    >> to download the right bios and drivers lastest version.
    >> my Id product is B61013011GA3TH0...
    >>
    >> have you any idea to do it ?
    >>
    >> thanks a lot

    Download and install pcwizard 2007 (free) and it will tell you anything
    you want to know about your box.
    RJ