How to call the IBM easyServ?

Discussion in 'IBM Thinkpad' started by lookgirl, Jan 11, 2007.

  1. lookgirl

    lookgirl Guest

    My T60 has problem. I want to repair it my friend, he will take the
    notebook to Cleveland.

    I wrote email to about how to repair hardware
    problem.
    They give me the following reply:

    Please note that you have to call EZ-Serv Customer Care
    at 1-800-887-7435, option 2 ( for ThinkPad technical
    support) and a representative will further assist you.
    Hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m.
    to 8:00 p.m.EST.

    Does this mean if I want to use EasyServ? I should call this phone
    1-800-887-7435? I have this question because the user help tells, if
    want to get warranty service, should call 1-800-426-7378. I don't know
    which one is better choice.

    if you have used the EasyServ service before, please tell me how to do
    it?
    lookgirl, Jan 11, 2007

  2. lookgirl

    noname Guest

    lookgirl wrote:
    > My T60 has problem. I want to repair it my friend, he will take the
    > notebook to Cleveland.
    >

    > Does this mean if I want to use EasyServ? I should call this phone
    > 1-800-887-7435? I have this question because the user help tells, if
    > want to get warranty service, should call 1-800-426-7378. I don't know
    > which one is better choice.

    It does not matter much what number to use. IBM will redirect you to the
    service you request.
    S.
    noname, Jan 11, 2007